Carmel Chamber serves a vibrant business community.
Invest in your business. Invest in the Carmel Chamber.
An investment in the Carmel Chamber is an investment in your business. As Carmel’s primary business organization, we offer you the tools that help your business succeed and grow. In business for business, the Chamber is committed to advocating on behalf of business, growing our voice through membership, enhancing our members’ success, fostering economic growth and contributing to our community’s quality of life.
Carmel Chamber provides members a multitude of marketing tools.
- Online Business Directory with a link to your business.
- Community Calendar to post your events.
- Member News page to post your press releases and publicize your successes.
- Partnership with Indianapolis Business Journal to post your news on ibj.com.
- Online posting of your coupons and discounts.
- Website advertising options.
- Sponsorship opportunities to increase your visibility in the community.
Carmel Chamber offers more than 50 events each year to keep you connected.
- Monthly luncheons with dynamic, relevant speakers.
- “Power networking” at Network Breakfasts offered jointly by all six Hamilton County chambers.
- Casual Business After Hours networking events.
- Legislative Breakfasts to keep you up-to-date on issues that impact business and community.
- Young Professional networking and educational events specifically for professionals under 40.
- Orientation sessions to learn how to maximize your membership.
- Annual Taste of the Chamber Business Expo.
Did you know?
70% of consumers believe membership in a local chamber of commerce shows you use good business practices.*
*The Real Value of Joining a Local Chamber of Commerce - A Research Study commissioned by the American Chamber of Commerce Executives with support from Small Business Network, Inc. and conducted by The Schapiro Group and Market Street Services. The respondents to this scientific web-based survey were demographically and geographically representative of the adult U.S. population.
Download Membership Information & Application (pdf)
Download Member Resource Guide (pdf)